The Department of Chemistry disposes a selection of analysis methods and provides services in connection with execution of analyses.
Information about the analysis methods available as well as contact information can be found below.
Inquiry about prices etc. on tel. 35 32 01 01 too: Jesper Bendix, firstname.lastname@example.org
For information and prices about cirkulardichroisme and magnetocirkulardichroisme measurements contact professor Jesper Bendix on tel. 35 32 01 01, email@example.com.
Mikro analysis is a quantitative analysis of an organic chemical matter to determine the relative amounts of the elements it consists of. The analysis is carried out with as little amounts as 1,5-2 mg. of the matter. Double determinations are made. Since there also is a waste, a minimum of approximately 10 mg. of the matters to be analyzed is requested.
The analysis is performed on an instrument called FlesgEA 1112.
We perform analyzes of C, H and N.
Inquiry about prices etc. are made to laboratory technician Annette Andersen on tel. 35 32 01 11, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information and prices on execution of Electron Paramagnetic Ressonance spectroskopi contact tel: 35 32 01 01 til: Jesper Bendix, email@example.com.
Inquiry about prices etc.
Professor Kjærgaard, Henrik Grum +45 353-20334 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mass spectrometric research unit has deposal over the following instruments:
- Jeol four- sector instrument with the ionization methods EI, CI og FAB
- Micromass quadrupole flight time instrument with ESI
- Bruker flight time instrument with MALDI
- Hewlett-Packard GC-MS instrument with EI
The following analyzes are routinely performed on these instruments:
- Absorption of mass spectra with the ionizations methods EI, CI, ESI, FAB og MALDI
- Accurate determinations of mass in connection with EI, CI, ESI og FAB.
- absorption of activation spectra of collision (MS-MS analyses) can be performed after arrangement.
Inquiry about prices etc. tel. 353 20145 to laboratory technician Anette Andersen.
Inquiry about prices etc. must happen to Christian Tortzen, email@example.com, tel. 35 32 01 76.