Our main research activities are:
- Nano particle catalysis for development of sustainable energy, including theoretical calculations, synthesis, X-ray structure analysis and electro chemical studies of nano particles.
- Studies of molecular self assembling in artificial and natural systems.
- Molecular electronics, including theory for charge transport through molecules and fabrication and characterization of molecular circuits using graphene materials.
- Fluorescent molecules and materials as well as imaging techniques including single molecule spectroskopi and synthesis of fluorescent dyes and probes.
- Theoretical Catalysis - Rossmeisl Group
- Nanomaterial Structure - Jensen Group
- Molecular Electronics Theory - Solomon Group
- Stamou Lab
- Nanospectroscopy - Vosch Group
- Ultrafast Nanophotonics for Applied Optical Materials – JC group
- Nanostructure electrodeposition and electrocatalysis – Sebastián-Pascual group
- TJS Group
- Nano Chemistry - Laursen Group
Department of Chemistry, Universitetsparken 5, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø
Bo Wegge Laursen
Head of Section, Professor
Phone: +45 40 43 38 81